1. This method is suitable to intelligent students and not to an average students.
2. There is no scope for collective work. Pupils come to develop personal tendencies.
3. In our school time table does not make provision for individual work.
4. Pupils may study more by themselves. But they have to get help and inspiration from the elders. There is a need for contact with the minds of others.
5. Teacher’s work enhances through planning, follow up work, and others. The presence of teacher is required in classroom for supervision and guidance. Hence this method would not be successful in our schools.
B.Ed. Notes, B.Ed. Course Material.....