Sugarcane is a tropical, perennial grass that forms lateral shoots at the base to produce multiple stems, typically three to four meters high and about five centimeters in diameter. The stems grow into cane stalk, which when mature constitutes approximately 75% of the entire plant. A mature stalk is typically composed of 11–16% fiber, 12–16% soluble sugars, 2–3% non-sugars, and 63–73% water. A sugarcane crop is sensitive to the climate, soil type, irrigation, fertilizers, insects, disease control, varieties, and the harvest period. The average yield of cane stalk is 60-70 tonnes per hectare per year, however this figure can vary between 30 and 180 tonnes per hectare depending on knowledge and crop management approach used in sugarcane cultivation. Sugarcane is a cash crop, but it is also used as livestock fodder.
1. Sugarcane juice increases vigour and sexual ability.
2. improvement takes place in burning in urine, thirst, cough, fever, indigestion, joint pain etc. If sugarcane juice is taken with lemon juice, coconut water and ginger.
3. There will be no fatigue. All limbs will get energy. There will be good digestion if sugarcane juice is taken.
4. Jaundice will be cured if the juice of sugarcane is taken two or thee times a day for about 3 to 4 days.
5. Teeth become clean if sugarcane is chewed well. Gums become strong. Teeth will be strong for a long time. Harmful germs in the mouth will be destroyed.