Papaya is a Deliciously sweet fruit. It is generally available in all seasons. We can use papaya as Home Remedy. There are few home remedies is given for the fruit lovers.
Nutritional value per 100 g
Fat 0.14 g
Folate (vit. B9) 38 μg (10%)
Vitamin C 61.8 mg(74%)
Calcium 24 mg(2%)
Iron 0.10 mg(1%)
Magnesium 10 mg(3%)
Vitamin A equiv. 328 μg (41%)
Thiamine(vit. B1) 0.04 mg(3%)
Riboflavin(vit. B2) 0.05 mg(4%)
Niacin (vit. B3) 0.338 mg (2%)
Vitamin B6 0.1 mg (8%)
Phosphorus 5 mg(1%)
Potassium 257 mg(5%)
Sodium 3 mg(0%)
Energy 163 kJ(39 kcal)
Carbohydrates 9.81 g
- Sugars 5.90 g
- Dietary fibre 1.8 g
1. Papaya contains rich vitamins. There will be good digestion if we take one or two pieces of the papaya fruits after meals.
2. Pregnant ladies should not take this fruit for three months after consumption. If taken, abortion may take place.
3. Indigestion will be cured If it is taken with black pepper powder.
4. It makes the body cool. Disability of nerves and heart will be cured, if it is taken with milk and honey. It gives strength to children and pregnant ladies.
5, If a piece of papaya is rubbed to the skin of the body all kinds of spots and patches will vanish.
6. All dangerous germs in the intestine will be destroyed if leaf of its is eaten.
7. It is good for those who suffer from piles and liver troubles.
8. Wounds are cured if a piece of it applied to the wound.